How to get to the Tuxerhof
The Tuxerhof is located at the entrance of the Tux valley, at 1300m above sea level in Vorderlanersbach – a small village, idyllic and peaceful located in the valley where the sun shines the longest. An ideal starting point for numerous hikes and excursions.
- sunniest location in the valley
- central location: walking trails and mountain tours directly from the hotel
- Relax in a quiet garden with swimming pool, sauna and outdoor hammock
- right outside the front door:
1st bus stop
wonderful jogging and walking trail along the Tuxbach
Play Arena – 1000 m² indoor play area for kids & teens
- directly located on the ski area
- direct ski run to the front door
- directly on the 1st bus stop to the hintertxuer glacier
- 100 %ige snow guarantee
- 2-minute-walk to the cross country skiing slopes
Toll-free road through Achenpaß and Achensee!
- Inntal highway A12 – Exit Zillertal, federal road B169 until Mayrhofen.
- Mayrhofen B169 to Tux on L6 until Vorderlanersbach.
- Year-round passable. With fresh snow chains are mandatory!
- Jenbach / Tirol – Zillertal railway to Mayrhofen (train or bus), public bus to Tux.
- We can arrange a taxi transfer to the hotel.
- Next airports are: Innsbruck or Munich
- Airport-Transfer see http://www.tirol-taxi.at/ - aasily and conveniently from/to the airport Munich directly from/to Tuxerhof with a guarantee to catch your flight.